Great Choice of New Sinks to Suit Your Kitchen
Dream Doors Kitchens Australia offer a range of solutions for all your kitchen sink needs. We work with the space you’ve got for your sink, and your design preferences to source the best sink from around the world.
Our Sink Range
Our range of kitchen sinks is endless – tell us what you want and your budget and we’ll work together to find the best one to suit you. Dream Doors Kitchens sink range includes, but isn’t limited to:
- Stainless Steel Sinks – This is the most common type of kitchen sink because it’s durable, usable, cleans easily and is affordable
- Enamel Over Cast Iron Sinks – Another popular choice for kitchen (and bathroom) sinks. It’s durable and comes in a wide range of shapes and colours.
- Solid Ceramic Sinks – These are very similar to enamel over cast iron, and they don’t risk corrosion as a result of surface damage.
- Plastic Sinks – Plastic sinks are inexpensive sinks but can be subject to damage from hot or sharp objects. They can also be made from the same materials as “solid surface” bench tops.
- High-End Acrylic Drop-in (lowered) and Under Mount Sinks – These types of sinks are becoming more popular on the market due to their distinctive design and ease of use – you can wipe food scraps straight into the sink.
- Glass Sinks – Also called a Vessel sink, this is becoming a popular trend in bathroom design, however the investment is higher than other sink types. They’re also available in a range of shapes and colours.
- Stone Sinks – Sinks made of onyx, marble, granite and travertine have been used for a long time because they’re durable and look great. They’re also available in a range of shapes and colours.
The Possibilities are Endless
With kitchen sinks available from many different suppliers all over the world, you’ve got huge design and functionality choice for your dream kitchen. If you’re renovating, we can retro-fit a kitchen sink to your layout.
We’re Near You
You can visit a Showroom near you. For a quick response from your local Dream Doors consultant, simply make an enquiry using the enquiry form below.