Polyurethane by Tesrol
Tesrol’s range of two-pack polyurethane painted doors give you limitless colour options in a wide range of designs and edge profiles, to go with any style of kitchen, whether it is modern, sleek, contemporary or provincial.
Tesrol’s two-pack polyurethane painted doors are available in a wide range of finishes depending on your individual taste from; 30% Satin, 60% Semi-Gloss and 90% High-Gloss. We also have the capacity to indicatively colour match most of the Australian paint colours from their paint codes.
At Tesrol they are committed to quality, brand and reputation. They purposely built their own modern in-house paint facility utilising the latest machinery and technology with fully trained and qualified staff to meet their high standards.
This enables them to achieve the highest quality and ensures a premium standard of finishing to polyurethane doors, which, they consider to be well above the industry standard.
What are the features of Polyurethane?
- Can be used internally in a range of household and commercial applications. Such as kitchens, office furniture, wall cladding, wardrobe doors, and more
- Very easy to clean and maintain
- Near infinite choice of colours
- Hard wearing and resistant
- Professional finish that is second-to-none
Interested in having Polyurethane in your kitchen? Give us a ring or fill in the contact form below!