6 White Kitchens to Die Forby: Diana Moore
Decorating a kitchen in all white lends a certain freshness and elegance to any style of home. Accents of texture here and there with finishes and furnishings break it up to avoid it looking too stark. Here are some winning combinations to take inspiration from.
3. This kitchen was inspired by the kitchen in Hollywood movie Something’s Gotta Give and was actually designed by the American company that created the filmset for the movie. It features all the mod cons of pot filler tap over the stove. The all-white colour scheme works as a counterbalance to the large scale of the cabinetry, appliances and accessories.
5. Simple shaker-style cabinetry is punctuated with pewter handles to echo the finish in a trio of rustic industrial pendants above the island bench. The classic combination of natural timber flooring is picked up in a simple arrangement of timber chopping boards atop the work bench.
2. Mixed materials break up the white here with a splashback of subway tiles evoking a fresh Hamptons vibe, the opulent Carrara marble slab on the island bench if flanked by Thonet bar stools in black and a touch of industrial cool with the pendant lights above.
4. Natural timber floorboards add texture and anchor this bright white kitchen that features VJ panelling painted all white to take the eye up to the full height of the ceiling. Simple glass pendant lights don’t detract from the view and clerestory windows in the adjacent room flood it with natural light.
6. This richly veined marble waterfall benchtop is ‘Statuarietto’ from Universal Stone makes a statement, cascading down to meet the burnished concrete floor.
Touches of copper in the kettle adds a little rustic bling and timber in the round tray and Mobilia ‘Naoshima’ stools reflect timber cabinetry and detailing elsewhere in the home.
Call Us or Fill in this Contact Form and we will be in touch very soon: